Looking for Developer to work on CSS Customizations for PDF Exports

I apologize - I don’t know if this is the right group/forum for this, but I thought I’d ask.

Peace in Schools is looking to work with someone who can help us customize the layout of our curriculum books using the Custom CSS option in Pressbooks (we have already done some customizations based on our limited skillset) and create customized export files for print. Having a print version of the curriculum is critical for us, and we are running into some issues with the layout in the PDFs that Pressbooks exports.

This will likely be a short-term contract to review the current CSS customizations and work to get the issues resolved, especially in the PDF export.

Thank you.

Hi @shuchi – I might be able to help you with this or point you to someone who could assist. Do you have 30 minutes available this week to book an introductory meeting to explain your needs and blockers so far?

Hello @SteelWagstaff
Yes - thank you so much! Would really appreciate that. I’ll set up a meeting on Calendly.

1 Like

Hi Shuchi,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

Hello @Colin,

Thank you for reaching out!
I received a huge amount of help from Steel - thank you so much, @SteelWagstaff! And I think we are good for now. But is it ok if I contact you if we run into anything more we need help with, as we make further progress? I have saved your email.

Thank you!
Shuchi