Table borders not showing in Andressen theme

Hello,

This is my first post here, so I hope this is the right place.

I have had a few issues using Pressbooks, but I’ll just focus on one for now.

I noticed recently my tables have changed in my book. Even though I have chosen for the tables to have a border, they are now gone, and it makes some of my tables look strange.

Example page–tables towards the bottom, and one table with images just got crazy wonky: https://iagtm.pressbooks.com/chapter/story-introducing-the-pantheon/

In the past, the tables were fine, except for ones where I did NOT want a border–they still had a bottom line even when I set the border to 0. Now THAT is fixed, but all tables have no borders for me.

Can anyone help? Is this a bug?

Hi @kinseikun, sounds like this may be a bug—thanks for bringing it to our attention. As a user on Pressbooks.com, you can submit tickets to our support desk (click the question mark in the bottom left hand corner of the Pressbooks dashboard, then click “Send us an email”).

Hello,

I did make a ticket for it, I believe. I hope it can be fixed soon.

I’m running close to a deadline to make a PDF version. My webbook is finished but honestly the PDF version looks awful. Aside from most of the issues, one reason is that I still have issues with the tables in both the web and PDF versions. Attached are screens of how my tables look on the web and PDF versions. Also I still have the issue of tables with no borders having borders, and now there’s no option for me to not give them borders :frowning:

(I can only post one image. This is the web version.)