PDF Print generates Digital version

Something wrong with one of my titles. Even though I select PDF (for print), I receive the PDF (for digital distribution). Has something been modified at Pressbooks end? Help!

Can you provide more details about this problem? What’s the book URL etc?

https://daraja21.pressbooks.com/wp/wp-admin/

Hi, any luck with solving this? The problem still remains. Thanks for your help.

Hi @firozem your book appears to be able to produce both digital and print PDFs. The output looked broken because you had added some Custom CSS which broke the stylesheet here: Log In ‹ Partisan Universalism — Pressbooks. I removed the extra text which wasn’t actually CSS, and your PDF exports now look better. I don’t know what customizations you were trying to make and if the book now meets your expectations, but here’s our guide chapter on using custom styles for reference: Customizing your Exports with Custom Styles – Pressbooks User Guide

Please note that Pressbooks does not offer support for comprehensive CSS formatting, especially when making extensive customizations. Good luck with this book project – it looks like a very interesting publication!

Thanks so much for this. Really appreciate your advice and help/

1 Like