One YouTube Video that won't embed properly

Hello! I am working on a book that has several YouTube videos embeded within textboxes within each chapter. I have one single video that will not embed properly. It looks fine when I am in the admin instance of the book, but when I preview the chapter it shows up as a hyper link rather than an embeded video. I have not been able to figure out why this is happening. Does anyone here have any ideas of what could be happening?

Hi @HeatherM if the other videos are embedding, I wonder if this one video has embedding disallowed in its settings in YouTube by any chance?

If the video can be embedded elsewhere in the chapter though, outside of the textbox, it may be a textbox formatting issue. If that’s the case, I’d suggest checking the Text editor code for this textbox in the Edit Chapter page. An extra, inadvertently added <header> or <div> element might be interfering with the video embed. It might be a matter of removing such an element and previewing the result.

Thank you! I don’t think it’s the textbox code, although I will double check that, but I didn’t think about the YouTube end of things. I will check on this.