Fatal error new install

Hello

Have used Pressbooks before and all OK. Get this on fresh install:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function HM\Autoloader\register_class_path() in /home/admin/web/sitename.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pressbooks/pressbooks.php on line 77

Thank you

“Copy Pressbooks’ autoloader file from /path/to/your/site/wp-content/plugins/pressbooks/hm-autoloader.php to /path/to/your/site/wp-content/mu-plugins/hm-autoloader.php. You may need to create the wp-content/mu-plugins/ directory if it doesn’t yet exist.”

Source:

Thank you for the prompt reply.

I have done that. I thought it might be permissions, but even with 777 it still throws same error.

Thank you.

I now get this after restarting server, if it helps:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function HM\Autoloader\register_class_path() in /home/admin/web/sitename.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pressbooks/pressbooks.php:77 Stack trace: #0 /home/admin/web/sitename.com/public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(1882): include() #1 /home/admin/web/sitename.com/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(164): plugin_sandbox_scrape(‘pressbooks/pres…’) #2 {main} thrown in /home/admin/web/sitename.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pressbooks/pressbooks.php on line 77

That’s the same error as before. HM\Autoloader\register_class_path() is not being loaded.
That file needs to be in your must-use folder.

Thank you very much for all your help.
It is working now. I had made a stupid mistake and I’m very sorry for wasting your time.
Again, many thanks.

No problem. I’m glad it worked. :slight_smile: