2022 Pressbooks Favorites: Nominate now!

2022 is coming to an end, and to celebrate another amazing year of creativity and innovation within the open education community, we are putting together a list of Favorite Pressbooks Creations of 2022! For your favorite Pressbooks Creation to be featured in the “from the Community” section, tell us about up to three creations in the survey below, and keep an eye out for our upcoming blog post!

Here is a link to the survey. The survey closes at the end of the day on December 9, 2022.

Hello Pressbooks Forum members! Building on Jocelyn’s message, I’m new to the PB team and would love recommendations about books I should peruse to see the breadth and scope of what your faculty and communities are doing with Pressbooks. (Plus we would love to highlight any particular favorites and great work in an upcoming blog post featuring community favorites created over the past year.)

Please DM me with suggestions. Or you can add them to this Google Form where we’re collecting favorites recommendations.

Hello and Happy Holidays! We’re excited to share the results of the 2022 Pressbooks Community Favorites survey. See this blog post for the Community Favorites book list roundup.

It’s fun to see the great new creative work you, our community members, recommended. We also asked recommenders to share what’s awesome about the books they recommended. In putting together the Favorites list, it’s inspiring to see the many ways the Pressbooks community is using OER and open publishing to do awesome things: collaborate, increase representation and inclusion, localize content, and give voice to learners by inviting them to co-create educational content.

Thanks to everyone who shared their recommendations this year. Enjoy the list, and may your holiday season be peaceful and merry.

1 Like